Featuring a 3-track, bi-directional, dual-sided magnetic reader, the SureSwipe MSR was designed specifically to read any magnetic stripe card regardless of which way the magnetic stripe is facing when swiped. With a 99.9% accuracy rate, the SureSwipe MSR ensures the card data will be read on the first swipe every time.
- The SureSwipe MSR ensures the card data will be read on the first swipe every time.
- Compatible with MagTek’s existing USB MSR readers.
- Designed and configured to interface seamlessly with leading electronic cash registers, POS terminals and other USB devices.
- An LED indicator on the top of the reader provides the operator with continuous status of the reader operations.
- Captures 3 tracks of data from all ISO- and AAMVA-encoded magnetic stripe cards.
- Available in standard HID and Keyboard Emulation modes.
|Reference Standards||ISO 7810 and ISO 7811/AAMVA|
|Power Input||5V from USB bus|
|Recording Method||Two-frequency coherent phase (F2F)|
|Card Speed||3 – 60ips (7,62 – 152,4cm/s)|
Suspend Mode: 200µA
|Dimensions||Length: 3.94 in. (100mm)
Width: 1.28 in. (32.5mm)
Height: 1.23 in. (31.3mm)
|Cable Length||6ft (1.8m)|
|Connector||USB Type A plug|
|>Temperature||Operating: -40°F – 158°F (-40°C – 70°C)
Storage: -40°F – 158°F (-40°C – 70°C)
|Humidity||Operating: 10% – 90% non-condensing
Storage: 10% – 90% non-condensing
|Altitude||Operating: 0 – 10,000ft (0 – 2,048m)
Storage: 0 – 50,000ft (0 – 15,240m)